Queen’s University Careers’ Teachers Event: The Royal Belfast Academical Institution
25/05/2017 - 25/05/2017
4:00PM - 6:00PM
The Royal Belfast Academical Institution, College Square East, Belfast BT1 6DL
Annual event to update the Northern Ireland Heads of Careers and Department of the Economy’s advisers on the engagement work carried out by the University and any latest areas of particular interest such as key information from Admissions and Access.
This event will begin at 4pm and will run for approximately two hours.
- Arrival – Tea/Coffee on arrival
- Introduction by The Royal Belfast Academical Institution (RBAI) Principal, Miss Janet Williamson
- Welcome by Professor David Jones, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Education and Students.
- Domestic Recruitment and Events Unit Update on school engagement by Mr. Anthony McGrath.
- Employer’s Presentation by Sarah McKeag, Recruitment Manager, EY
- ‘Meeting Employer Needs’ delivered by Queen’s Careers Service - Careers Consultant Claire Ussher
- Queen’s Admissions and Access Update by Ms. Jennifer Dwyer
- Question and Answer Session
- Concluding Remarks and Event Close
For more information contact Queen's Student Recruitment:
Tel: 028 9097 1323
Date(s): 25/05/2017 - 25/05/2017
Time: 4:00PM - 6:00PM
Location: The Royal Belfast Academical Institution, College Square East, Belfast BT1 6DL