AIMday® Big Data, AI and the One Health Agenda
19/10/2018 - 19/09/2018
9:00AM - 3:00PM
Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, BT9 5EE
Join AIMday® Big Data, AI and the One Health Agenda – and open new possibilities for your research.
AIMday is an opportunity for Queen’s academics and organisations to meet and exchange knowledge. It is a free one-day event made up of multiple one-hour workshop discussions based on challenges put forward by companies. The AIMday format is unique.
AIMday Big Data, AI and the One Health Agenda held on Friday 19th October 2018 seeks to help industry and public sector identify, develop and deliver new technologies to commercial challenges.
What the AIMday concept offers
- Discuss opportunities for innovation with company representatives
- Learn about industry’s capabilities in health data and the need for new knowledge
- Make contacts within industry that can lead to collaborations
- Explore collaborations in various forms e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research, and PhD programmes
- Meet researchers across disciplines to discuss issues of common interest
- Network with industry peers and fellow academics
Register for one or more challenges posed by participating organisations – please note that registration for QUB academics will open on Friday 17 August 2018
When registering, please bear in mind that each challenge is a one-hour workshop and that you must be available to attend all the challenges you have registered for.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team at email@example.com