- Professor Richard English argues that it is as important to ask ‘Does Terrorism Work?’ as to consider ‘why’ people mount terrorist attacks.
- Leverhulme Interdisciplinary Network on Cybersecurity and Society (LINCS)
- Mitchell Institute Research Fellow, Dr Julie Norman, writing for The Conversation
- The Mitchell Institute is delighted to announce that we have been awarded a DFID Award, as part of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
- Professor Richard English reflects on the arguments in his recent book, Does Terrorism Work?
- Three Department for the Economy Studentships (DfE) have been allocated to each Faculty for 2017
Date(s): 7/12/2016 - 7/12/2016
Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Location: Lanyon Building, OG/074
Date(s): 8/12/2016 - 8/12/2016
Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Location: Moot Court,
School of Law
Queen's University Belfast
Date(s): 14/12/2016 - 14/12/2016
Time: 4:30PM - 6:00PM
Location: Canada Room, Lanyon Building, Queen's University Belfast