- The proposal to repeal the Human Rights Act 1998 and replace it with a new Bill of Rights for the UK continues to generate considerable debate and controversy.
- The Mitchell Institute welcomes Distinguished Professorial Fellow, Professor Richard English, to the GRI.
- Mitchell Institute fellow Dr Fiona Murphy releases new edited book
British Academy Grant
- Dr Joanne Murphy, Senior Research Fellow 2015-16
- Pioneering research on the role of sound in conflict
Date(s): 4/10/2016 - 4/10/2016
Time: 4:30PM - 6:00PM
Location: Common Room, The Senator George J. Mitchell Institute, 18 University Square
Location: The British Academy, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH
Date(s): 7/09/2016 - 10/09/2016
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: Open University, Camden Campus
Date(s): 20/06/2016 - 17/06/2016
Time: 7:00PM - 4:16PM
Location: Room G07NT, Medical Biology Centre (MBC), 97 Lisburn Road