- Leverhulme Interdisciplinary Network on Cybersecurity and Society (LINCS)
- Team successful in GCRF / ESRC Network Grant
- Peace Building and Conflict Transformation Winter School 2017
- 10 Postgraduate Research Studentships ring fenced for The Senator George. J Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security and Justice.
- Institute’s Distinguished Professorial Fellow delivers series of keynote lectures.
- The Dr and Mrs Tyrrell Prize for Conflict Transformation and Social Justice
- The Senator George J Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security and Justice hosted an event in the 4 Corners Festival, ‘Ministry on a Wounded and Wonderful Island,’ on Thursday 9 February 2017.
- Dr Katy Hayward, a seconded Senior Research Fellow at the Institute for 2016/17, has been appointed a Trustee of Conciliation Resources, one of the largest UK-based independent international organisations working in the global field of peacebuilding.
- Mitchell Institute Hosts Fr Patrick Devine on Conflict Transformation in Eastern Africa
- The recent airstrikes on Syria by the US were justified. But Trump’s policymaking is dangerously unpredictable says Dr Julie Norman.
- Zaheer Kazmi, Institute Fellow, on ‘The roots of Trump’s “travel ban”’