Our newsletters are a great way to keep up-to-date with new developments and interesting research in the field. With contributions from across the University, Student Body and beyond, our newsletters contain insightful news pieces, and keep you informed of all our upcoming events and activities so you never miss out!
If you would like to contribute to the newsletter or have any comments or ideas for items that you would like to be included, you are welcomed to contact our Editor, Dr Ulrike M Vieten.
This edition contains:
- The Mitchell Institute as a newly established Global Research Institute at Queen's University
- Entires from the Research Theme Leaders in the Institute
- Entries from recently enrolled, and soon to graduate, MA Conflict Transformation and Social Justice students
- 'The Politics of Loss' - a British Council / Newton Fund Workshop to establish closer research links with academics in Turkey
- The Institute Winter School 2017
Dr Ulrike M. Vieten
Tel: 028 9097 2528
More news and features
14/11/2016 - The Mitchell Institute is delighted to announce that we have been awarded a DFID Award, as part of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.