Our aim is simple – to be distinguished by our academic strengths and recognised globally for the social, economic and cultural benefit we deliver through our research.
Our Faculties, Schools and Clusters
View the research profile of our faculties, schools and research clusters.
Search our Research Publications
50,000+ research outputs with links to DOIs and open access full text when available.
Search for our Research Staff
View the research profiles for all our researchers.
See the Impact of our Research
See the impact of our research in society.
Our REF2014 results
Queen’s returned over 95% of academic staff, which was the fifth largest percentage of staff returned in the REF2014. The University also has 14 subject areas ranked within the UK’s Top 20 and 76% of its research classified in the top two categories of world leading and internationally excellent.
Our European Union Projects
View our latest Horizon 2020 Projects
Queen’s has coordinated about 50 projects and been involved in 90 other projects under the 7th Framework Programme. In Horizon 2020, Queen’s has already secured 30 new grants.
We are delighted to welcome our Queen’s Fellows
The appointments have been made as part of the prestigious Queen’s University Research Fellowship Scheme which aims to attract, retain and develop the very best of research talent.
Forthcoming & Latest Publications
- Essay, The courts martial of the 1916 leaders
- Number comparison and number ordering as predictors of arithmetic performance in adults: Exploring the link between the two skills, and investigating the question of domain-specificity.
- Rapid One-Pot Preparation of Large Freestanding Nanoparticle Polymer Films
- What do people think about running barefoot/with minimalist footwear? A thematic analysis
- Mechanical and Physical Response of Nanocomposite-Coated Foams Subjected To Hydration: Potential Uses For Bone Tissue Scaffolds
- Hydration of Nanocomposite Coatings for Bone Tissue Scaffold Applications: Controlling Mechanical Properties of Porous Structures
- Towards optical polarization control of laser-driven proton acceleration in foils undergoing relativistic transparency
- Ordering Quantiles through Confidence Statements
- HRM, Organisational Citizenship Behaviour and Workplace Conflict Management: The case of non-union MNC Subsidiaries in Ireland
- The management of workplace conflict: Contrasting pathways in the HRM literature.