Our aim is simple – to be distinguished by our academic strengths and recognised globally for the social, economic and cultural benefit we deliver through our research.
Search Our Research
Our Faculties, Schools and Clusters
View the research profile of our faculties, schools and research clusters.
Search our Research Publications
50,000+ research outputs with links to DOIs and open access full text when available.
Search for our Research Staff
View the research profiles for all our researchers.
See the Impact of our Research
See the impact of our research in society.
Our REF2014 results
Queen’s returned over 95% of academic staff, which was the fifth largest percentage of staff returned in the REF2014. The University also has 14 subject areas ranked within the UK’s Top 20 and 76% of its research classified in the top two categories of world leading and internationally excellent.
Our European Union Projects
View our latest Horizon 2020 Projects
Queen’s has coordinated about 50 projects and been involved in 90 other projects under the 7th Framework Programme. In Horizon 2020, Queen’s has already secured 30 new grants.
We are delighted to welcome our Queen’s Fellows
The appointments have been made as part of the prestigious Queen’s University Research Fellowship Scheme which aims to attract, retain and develop the very best of research talent.
Forthcoming & Latest Publications
- Qualitative Research, Theory Development and Evidence-Based Corrections: Can Success Stories Be “Evidence”?
- From the IOC Sport and Environment Commission to Sustainability and Legacy Commission: Discussing the prospects for the Environmental Sustainability (ES) legacy of Olympic Games host nations under Agenda2020
- Pacifiers disrupt adults’ responses to infants’ emotions
- Blocking mimicry makes true and false smiles look the same
- Brexit and Human Rights in Northern Ireland
- Desistance and restorative justice: Learning from success stories of Northern Ireland's Youth Justice Agency
- Still here: Brexit and human rights in Northern Ireland
- Desistance and Restorative Justice: It's now or never
- Negative relations between pacifier use and emotional competence
- Desistance as a Social Movement