Our aim is simple – to be distinguished by our academic strengths and recognised globally for the social, economic and cultural benefit we deliver through our research.
Our Faculties, Schools and Clusters
View the research profile of our faculties, schools and research clusters.
Search our Research Publications
50,000+ research outputs with links to DOIs and open access full text when available.
Search for our Research Staff
View the research profiles for all our researchers.
See the Impact of our Research
See the impact of our research in society.
Our REF2014 results
Queen’s returned over 95% of academic staff, which was the fifth largest percentage of staff returned in the REF2014. The University also has 14 subject areas ranked within the UK’s Top 20 and 76% of its research classified in the top two categories of world leading and internationally excellent.
Our European Union Projects
View our latest Horizon 2020 Projects
Queen’s has coordinated about 50 projects and been involved in 90 other projects under the 7th Framework Programme. In Horizon 2020, Queen’s has already secured 30 new grants.
We are delighted to welcome our Queen’s Fellows
The appointments have been made as part of the prestigious Queen’s University Research Fellowship Scheme which aims to attract, retain and develop the very best of research talent.
Forthcoming & Latest Publications
- Dualism, Disembodiment and the Divine: Supernatural Agent Representations in the Cognitive Science of Religion
- Cancer-related symptoms predict psychological wellbeing among prostate cancer survivors: Results from the PiCTure study
- Experimental Measurement of Wave Field Variations around Wave Energy Converter Arrays
- Blackbird: New Writing from the Seamus Heaney Centre
- Nucleophilic displacement reactions of 5′-derivatised nucleosides in a vibration ball mill
- Book review: Menswear of the Lombards. Reflections in the light of archeology, iconography and written sources
- What Do National Flags Stand for? An Exploration of Associations Across 11 Countries
- Review of the book 'The mind club: Who thinks, what feels and why it matters' by D.M. Wegner & K. Gray
- New Scheduling Algorithms and Digital Tool for Dynamic Permutation Flowshop with Newly Arrived Order
- Photosynthesis and growth reduction with warming are driven by nonstomatal limitations in a Mediterranean semi-arid shrub