Our aim is simple – to be distinguished by our academic strengths and recognised globally for the social, economic and cultural benefit we deliver through our research.
Our Faculties, Schools and Clusters
View the research profile of our faculties, schools and research clusters.
Search our Research Publications
50,000+ research outputs with links to DOIs and open access full text when available.
Search for our Research Staff
View the research profiles for all our researchers.
See the Impact of our Research
See the impact of our research in society.
Our REF2014 results
Queen’s returned over 95% of academic staff, which was the fifth largest percentage of staff returned in the REF2014. The University also has 14 subject areas ranked within the UK’s Top 20 and 76% of its research classified in the top two categories of world leading and internationally excellent.
Our European Union Projects
View our latest Horizon 2020 Projects
Queen’s has coordinated about 50 projects and been involved in 90 other projects under the 7th Framework Programme. In Horizon 2020, Queen’s has already secured 30 new grants.
We are delighted to welcome our Queen’s Fellows
The appointments have been made as part of the prestigious Queen’s University Research Fellowship Scheme which aims to attract, retain and develop the very best of research talent.
Forthcoming & Latest Publications
- How Medical Students Approach the Study of Anatomy
- A Novel Variable Precision Reduction Approach to Comprehensive Knowledge Systems
- Cognitively-Inspired Artificial Bee Colony Clustering for Cognitive Wireless Sensor Networks
- Which long-term illnesses do patients find most limiting? A census-based cross-sectional study of 340,000 people
- Development of a nanoarray capable of the rapid and simultaneous detection of zearalenone, T2-toxin and fumonisin
- Extent of goal setting and selection of evidence-based interventions by paediatric physiotherapists working with children with cerebral palsy in Australia
- The reconciliation and social impact of shared education: Recent research evidence
- Nurturing Attachments Training Resource: Running parenting groups for adoptive parents and foster or kinship carers
- Examination of a model of Full Service Extended Schooling (FSES) in an area of high deprivation
- Children's understandings of 'respect for diversity'