Our aim is simple – to be distinguished by our academic strengths and recognised globally for the social, economic and cultural benefit we deliver through our research.
Our Faculties, Schools and Clusters
View the research profile of our faculties, schools and research clusters.
Search our Research Publications
50,000+ research outputs with links to DOIs and open access full text when available.
Search for our Research Staff
View the research profiles for all our researchers.
See the Impact of our Research
See the impact of our research in society.
Our REF2014 results
Queen’s returned over 95% of academic staff, which was the fifth largest percentage of staff returned in the REF2014. The University also has 14 subject areas ranked within the UK’s Top 20 and 76% of its research classified in the top two categories of world leading and internationally excellent.
Our European Union Projects
View our latest Horizon 2020 Projects
Queen’s has coordinated about 50 projects and been involved in 90 other projects under the 7th Framework Programme. In Horizon 2020, Queen’s has already secured 30 new grants.
We are delighted to welcome our Queen’s Fellows
The appointments have been made as part of the prestigious Queen’s University Research Fellowship Scheme which aims to attract, retain and develop the very best of research talent.
Forthcoming & Latest Publications
- Dynamic behaviour of laminated plates subjected to a combined loading
- Axial Crash and Crush Response of Novel Nested Tube Designs
- Experimental and Numerical Analysis of a Laminated Basalt Composite Plate Subjected to Blast Load
- Numerical analysis of the low-velocity impact behavior of anti-tetrachiral anisotropic lattices
- The Charter of the Fundamental Rights within the United Kingdom
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights within Ireland
- The European Convention in Conflicted Societies: The Experience of Northern Ireland and Turkey
- The effect of bird strike on both flat and curved helicopter windshields with different curvatures
- Conditional survival probability in patients with resected oesophageal adenocarcinoma receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Support of the internal market policy for growth: Feasibility study concerning the actual implementation of a joint cross-border procurement procedure by public buyers from different Member States