Full Terms and Conditions.
1. Only MSc Applied Cyber Security applicants defined as NI/EU/GB fee status will be considered.
2. The Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the course, beginning in academic year 2019-20 (worth approximately £12,600).
3. Existing offer holders will be able to avail of the Scholarship initially.
4. Applicants who meet the entrance criteria will be automatically considered for the scholarship and the first 40 who confirm their place will be offered.
5. A deposit of £1000 will be required to secure your place on the course and will be payable within 4 weeks of receiving your offer. The deposit is refundable on the successful completion of the taught and assessed elements of the first semester modules. Failure to pay the deposit within the allocated time frame will mean the place being offered to the next candidate.
6. You have a 14-day cooling off period following receipt of your deposit.