All students entering the University for the first time in September 2016 to undertake a primary degree, and who have achieved at least three ‘A’ grades at A-Level (including AVCEs), are eligible to enter the University’s annual A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition to receive one (or more) of the following awards:
- David Russell Lappin Scholarship - £600 per annum for 3 years (1 award)
- John Sinclair Porter Scholarship - £600 per annum for 3 years (2 awards)
- Sullivan Scholarship - £1,000 per annum for 3 years (1 award)
- Sullivan (RBAI) Scholarship - £200 per annum for 3 years (1 award)
- Reid-Harwood Scholarship - £800 per annum for 3 years (1 award)
- Megaw Scholarship - £900 (1 award)
- Pakenham Scholarships - £200 per annum for 3 years (2 awards)
- Dunwoody Scholarships - £500 per annum for 3 years (2 awards)
The recipients will be determined on the basis of their three best A-Level marks. Awards will be made by the University’s Scholarships and Awards Group in November of each year. Payment of scholarships will be made during Semester 2, subject to confirmation of satisfactory performance in Semester 1.
Students must be enrolling at the University for the first time.
Application forms will be available in August 2016 and the closing date will be Wednesday 12 October 2016.