16/09/2019 - 20/09/2019
9:00AM - 12:00PM
Everywhere at QUB!
Do you value the work of postdocs? Is there a specific postdoc who you find amazing, who inspired you or helped you? If yes, show it and say it with a badge and #LovePostdocs!
Queen's staff and students are encouraged to take advantage of National Postdoc Appreciation Week to show recognition to postdocs in general and/or to specific individuals.
To do it, it's easy! Just grab a badge (collection points listed below), wear it proudly, and share your stories and thanks on social media using #LovePostdocs (and if enough place #LoveQUB too!).
Badges will be available for collection from the 16 September 2019.
Badges collection MHLS:
- Centre for Experimental Medicine: Reception Wellcome Wolfson building
- Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology: Reception main building + HSB reception
- Centre for Public Health: First floor kitchen ICSB and ICSA reception
- School of Pharmacy: Staff room (coffee room) in McClay building
- School of Biological Sciences: Reception (Chlorine Gardens)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery: Communal room of MBC level 7 and common area on the ground floor in houses 4-6 of CESI
- Faculty MHLS: Reception Faculty office (1st floor, 90 Lisburn road) and PDC (2nd floor)
Badges collection EPS:
- Ashby building: 4th floor staff room
- David Keir Building: 2nd floor common room and civil engineering reception (1st floor)
- Elmwood Building: ground floor common room
Badges collection AHSS:
- 2 University square (reception)
- Research and Enterprise, Reception
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11