Tour our beautiful campus
Join a campus tour, and we'll show you around the main Lanyon Building, the McClay Library, Queen's Sport’s Physical Education Centre and our accommodation.
Engineering Parents’ Evening
Thursday 8 November 2018, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Whitla Hall, Queen’s University
For year 11-14 students and their parents who are studying or considering studying A-Level Mathematics and Science/Technology.
Hear why you should consider an engineering degree and learn about the exciting prospects for graduates from students and employers in these areas:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering