the brown trout reference database (contributions and corrections are welcome)
||A B C
D E F G H
I J K L M
N O P Q R
S T U V W
X Y Z
- Ueda, K., Y. Maeda, M. Koyama, K. Yaskawa and T. Tokui (1986). Magnetic remanences in
salmonid fish. Bull Jpn Soc Sci Fish 52 (2): 193-198.
- Ueda, T. (1996). Chromosome aberrations in salmonid fish embryos using prolonged- stored
eggs in coelomic fluid. Chromosome Information Service 61:
- Ueda, T. and J. Kobayashi (1990). Disappearance of silver nors originated from maternal
species in hybrids between female Atlantic salmon and male brown trout. Chromosome
Information Service 49: 25-26.
- Ueda, T. and Y. Ojima (1984). Karyological characteristics of the brown trout, the
Japanese char and their hybrids. Proceedings of the Japan Academy Series B-Physical and
Biological Sciences 60 (7): 249-252.
- Ugedal, O., B. Finstad, B. Damsgard and A. Mortensen (1998). Seawater tolerance and
downstream migration in hatchery-reared and wild brown trout. Aquaculture 168 (1-4):
- Utter, F., P. Aebersold and G. Winans (1987). Interpreting genetic variation detected by
electrophoresis. Population genetics andfishery management. N. Ryman and F. Utter.
Seattle, University of Washington Press: 20-45.