Congratulations to all of the winners in the Staff Excellence Awards.
The winners were announced at a gala ceremony in February in the Whitla Hall, hosted by Sarah Travers and Mark Simpson.
Open to all staff, awards were presented in six categories with individual prizes of £1,000 available.
The award categories were aligned with the University’s Core Values and a nine-strong Judging Panel selected those entrants who most closely embodied the values.
The winners were:
- Chloe Dugan (Delivering Excellence category);
- Queen’s University Environment Team (Team of the Year);
- Dr Luke Moffett (Achieving Ambition);
- Patricia Reilly (Outstanding Leadership);
- Lucia Kearney and Vivienne Courtney (Community Impact);
- Professor Sir John McCanny (Lifetime Achievement).