Skip to main content

If you are unhappy or have a concern about course delivery, a service or facility at the University, you should use the Student Complaints Procedure.

The Student Complaints Procedure should not be used for issues relating to academic matters e.g. assessment outcome – you should refer to the Academic Appeal Regulations (Taught Programmes) or the Academic Appeal Regulations (Research Degree Programmes).

If you have a concern about the behaviour of another student should refer to the Student Anti-Bullying and Harassment Policy and the Guidelines to Support Informal Resolution.

If your complaint is about sexual misconduct or a hate crime, you may wish to use Report and Support.