Please see the General Regulations Information Paper 2017-18 outling the approved revisions that will be made to the General Regulations for 2017-18.
The General Regulations for 2017-18 will be published in due course.
Please see the General Regulations Information Paper 2016-17 outling the approved revisions that will be made to the General Regulations for 2016-17.
The General Regulations for 2016-17 are available below. Printable and archived versions are available at the bottom of this page.
- 1. Library
- 2. Laboratories and Workshops
- 3. Student Accommodation
- 4. Student Health
- Procedures for Dealing with Academic Offences
- Fitness to Practise Procedure
- Student Complaints Procedure
- Guidelines on Fitness to Continue in Study on the Grounds of Health and/or Safety
- Guidelines for Schools on Exceptional Circumstances
- Elite Athletes: Guidelines for Academic Flexibility
- Procedures for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Admissions Policies
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Student Disability Policy and Guidelines
- Student Anti-bullying and Harrassment Policy
- Student Dispute Resolution Policy
- Social Media Policy
- University Policy on the Management of Re-sit Examinations and Assessment
- Student Policy on Alcohol and Drugs
- Policy on Interruptions to Examinations
- Policy and Principles on the Ethical Approval of Research