Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Faculty Research Day Prize
This prize is awarded annually from the Stuart Friar Fund for the best poster presented at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences’ Research Day. The following regulations apply:
- The work presented must have been carried out within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and completed within the current year.
- Only junior staff (pre-doctoral students or clinical equivalent) will be eligible.
- A panel of judges will be appointed by the Scholarships Sub-Committee of the Faculty and eligible posters will be marked to help the judges identify them.
- The prize of £600 will be awarded to support research related activity to be approved by the Scholarships Sub-Committee and can be awarded to one candidate or divided among several as recommended by the judges.
- The results of the competition will be announced on the Research Day.