Assessment & Feedback
- Engaging Students with assessment and feedback, Oxford Brookes University (2008).
Peer & Self Assessment
- Using peer and self assessment for assessing the contribution of individuals to a group project (University of Gloucestershire).
- Using self and peer assessment to improve students’ essay writing (University of Northumbria).
Internationalising the Curriculum
- Queen's School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences (PDF).
- Queen’s School of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (PDF).
- Internationalising the Curriculum through joined-up thinking, Article from ‘Reflections’ May 2007, by Dr Viv Caruana, University of Salford (PDF).
Employability & Skills
- Study Skills For Music Technology Students (Music).
- English Literature.
- Student PowerPoint Presentation (French).
- Grammar For French Studies.
- Byzantine Studies.
- Resourcing Social Science.
- Hypermedia And Ethnographic Representation (Anthropology).
- Computer Science in BSc Music Technology.
Use of Personal Response Systems
- Use for Revision, Assignment Preparation and Case Study (PDF, 106KB).
- Use for checking understanding and seeking opinions (PDF, 120KB) | Related Powerpoint (236KB).
- Use for Teaching Statistics (PDF, 136KB).
Computer Assisted Assessment
- e-Assessment Case Studies, JISC.
Flexible Teaching Space
- Using the Flexible Teaching Space & Wikis to support group work (PDF, 88KB).
- Using the Flexible Teaching Space & PRS to help Students Explore Consumer Perceptions in Food Quality (PDF, 99KB).
- How to improve student attendance, engagement and achievement...Get flexible! (PDF, 3MB).
- Using wikis to support group work in Biosciences (PDF, 88KB).