The Personal Tutor's main role is to "promote reflection upon and support for the student's general academic development." Personal Tutors encourage their students to:
- Critically evaluating their progress and the feedback that they are receiving
- Make plans to add to their existing achievements
- Referring them on for specialist guidance, where appropriate. Examples of possible referral points include the Adviser of Studies, Careers Adviser, Learning Development Service, Resilience and Wellbeing and Advice SU.
Information for Personal Tutors
- Each School has a lead personal tutor/key contact who will provide you with information on the role of personal tutor within your Schools.
- For Further guidance or support for Personal Tutoring contact email@example.com