Engaging Students in Assessment and Feedback
Date: 6 March 2013 THIS SESSION HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED
Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
16 participants maximum
Designed for: Academic staff, research staff, teaching assistants
It would be helpful if participants brought the assessment materials/details for a module with them.
- to consider the role and purpose of assessment
- to explore good assessment and feedback practice to engage students
- why and when do we assess?
- good news stories in assessment and feedback
- applying principles of good practice to assessment and feedback to engage students
Registration is via Queen’s Online (In the navigation under My Services, select Other then Training Courses).