Project plan - timeline
All the project's output are in The Design Studio pages for e-AFFECT. These will be added to over the lifetime of the project.
e-AFFECT: Our Approach to Change
- 1 March 2013 - "Assessment and Feedback: From Principles to Practice" Download draft programme (405 KB)
- Professor Mark Russell, King's College, London ppt presentation (4.59 MB)
- Dr Gwyneth Hughes, Institute of Education, London ppt presentation (338 KB)
- Participants of Phase 1 of e-AFFECT e-AFFECT ppt presentation (2.42 MB) posters available in Design Studio.
- Participants of some Jisc Assessment and Feedback Strand A Projects posters available in Design Studio.
The project is based on a set of Assessment and Feedback Principles
Approach to Change
One of the key goals of the Project was to test out an adaptaion of the Appreciative Inquiry Approach to change assessment and feedback practice in a Higher Education context. Over the period of the project this approach Changing Together was refined and a Toolkit developed.