Academic & Student Affairs

Student Health

As a student at Queen’s, you may be entitled to Register as a patient at the University Health Centre at Queen’s. This is a general practice providing the full range of General Medical Services you can expect from any G.P. practice. However, the experience of the staff at the UHC gives it a uniquely student focus.

For further information on the University Health Centre at Queen’s:

You may also be entitled to make use of the services of the University’s Occupational Health Service.

Further Information
Tel: 028 9097 5541

Occupational Health Service
5 Lennoxvale