As part of the core business process of the Finance Directorate , the Financial Systems and Business Support team works closely with all areas of the University and at all levels supporting the development, documentation, implementation and use of the University's finance system 'Qfis'.
Specific responsibilities within the office include:
- Development, implementation,management and co-ordination of Financial Information Systems and databases.
- Development and production of Management Information enquiries and reports.
- Provision of a comprehensive Service Desk to support system users at all levels throughout the University
- System Access control and security.
- Development and delivery of training courses and programmes for all levels of University staff.
- Responding to external enquiries and requests for information
- Web page management within the Finance Directorate