Important note : The University is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- The Pension Service A dedicated service (part of the Department of Work and Pensions) for current and future pensioners. It helps people to plan and provide for retirement and provides information on state pensions and occupational pensions and includes links to Pensions Credit Information. www.thepensionservice.gov.uk
- Financial Services Authority (FSA ) An independent body that regulates the financial services industry in the UK. www.fsa.gov.uk
- The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) Gives free advice on company or personal pension schemes, and general advice on state pensions. www.opas.org.uk
- Pensions Ombudsman Investigates and decides complaints and disputes about the way that pension schemes are run. www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk
- Pension Tracing Service Can help you trace pension schemes you have belonged to in the past. Formerly the Pensions Registry; part of the Pensions Services since April 2005. www.thepensionservice.gov.uk
- Pensions Regulator Sponsored by the Department of Work and Pensions as the body responsible for the regulation of occupational pension schemes. www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk