The Planning Office is responsible for supporting the development, documentation, implementation and monitoring of the University's Academic Plan.
Specific responsibilities within the office include:
- Statutory statistical returns to Higher Education Funding bodies (HESES, HESA returns, etc.)
- Support for the UMB Planning Sub-Group
- Developement of Corporate and School based performance indicators (KPI's)
- Maintaining a Common Coding System for the Organisational Structure
- The provision of general management information to staff
- Responding to external enquiries and requests for information