WELCOME TO THE PROCUREMENT OFFICE
The role of the Procurement Office is to provide an efficient, effective and valuable service to academic and academic-support departments, ensuring best in class procurement for the University.
The Procurement Office aims to promote procurement practices which will ensure that:
- value for money is achieved through the efficient use of resources
- total cost is managed appropriately
- procurement power is maximised
- risk is minimised
- legal requirements are adhered to
- corporate, social responsibilities are adhered to
- best practice is met, and exceeded where possible
The University’s Finance Directorate is undertaking an ambitious project to enhance its current Procure to Pay (P2P) processes. The purpose of the project is to deliver a robust end-to-end P2P process. The new P2P process is underpinned by various software packages, which are configured to deliver automation of the process, in a secure and auditable manner; with the benefit of improved Management Information and KPI reporting.