Financial Information Systems ~ Qfis
As part of the Management Accounting and Financial Systems section of the Finance Directorate , the Financial Systems Team works closely with all areas of the University and at all levels supporting the development, documentation, implementation and use of the University's finance system 'Qfis'.
Specific responsibilities within the office include:
- Development, implementation,management and co-ordination of Financial Information Systems and databases.
- Development and production of Management Information enquiries and reports.
- Provision of a comprehensive Service Desk to support users at all levels throughout the University
- System Access control and security.
- Development and provision of training courses and programmes for all levels of University staff.
- First line P.C. hardware and software support in the Finance Directorate.
- Responding to external enquiries and requests for information
- Web page management within the Finance Directorate
Assistant Director of Finance
|Tom Wylie||Financial Systems Manageremail@example.com|
|John Busby||Financial Systems Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fiona Hopkins||Financial Systems Administratoremail@example.com|
|Christine Mo||Financial Systems Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rosaleen Porter||Financial Systems Supportemail@example.com|