- Obtain a copy of the Research Application Summary Form
- Plan your approach to preparing the application
- Use pFACT to cost the research proposal
- Determine the appropriate price level
- The application format
- Complete the Research Application Summary Form
- Getting the research grant application authorised
- Submission of the application to the sponsor
- Research and Consultancy Database
- The Research Support Offce
The Research Application Summary Form should be completed to the Principal Investigator as the application is prepared and is used to provide a University record of the authorisation of the application. An on-line copy of this form can be obtained by using the research grants website or by clicking on the link below.
Click here for additional information.
Click here to access a copy of the on-line form.