Queen's University Belfast is committed to developing an environment inclusive and welcoming to all members of the community.
- Promoting best practice in Equality and Diversity.
- Promoting the mainstreaming of Equality and Diversity into all planning processes and functions of the University.
- Supporting Equality and Diversity good practice and initiatives across the University.
- Developing and supporting the implementation of policies and procedures that promote Equality and Diversity.
- Training and briefing staff at all grades on Equality and Diversity issues.
- Providing a confidential source of advice and support to individual staff members on Equality and Diversity issues.
- Ensuring the University is compliant with Equality legislation.
If you need confidential advice as an individual member of staff, would like to make any comments about Equality and Diversity issues at QUB, or if you are working on a policy, service or project where you would welcome our input please contact us on 02890 973039.