Staff Training and Development Programme
The main purpose of the core programme of events produced each year is to provide all staff members with an opportunity to improve knowledge and skills and engage in developmental activities increasing their effectiveness as a member of staff. The full course programme can be accessed via the following link (Staff Training and Development Programme 2013/14).
There are other Directorates that also co-ordinate training and development courses and support for staff in key areas relevant to their function and expertise.
Key Training Departments and Contacts in Queen's:
- Staff Training and Development Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext 6590/6601
- Estates Staff Training: email@example.com, Ext 5005
- IT Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext 3760
- Safety Services - Health & Safety Training: email@example.com, Ext 4681
- QSIS Training: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext 2884
- Information Services - IT Training: email@example.com, Ext 6189
- Centre for Educational Development - Teaching, Learning & Assessment in Higher Education: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext 6570