Contact details for IELTS at Queen's University are provided at the bottom of this page.
You may also find the following frequently asked questions useful:
- Which module (Academic or General Training) should I take? [1- page PDF]
- What supporting documents must I include with my IELTS application form? [1- page PDF]
- What forms of ID number/documents can I use? [1- page PDF]
When are the results issued? 13 days after the test. The results are sent to you by post or alternatively you can collect results on the day they are released. Collection in person must be arranged with the IELTS office in advance. If you enrol online you can access your results on the 13th day following the test at this website, https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx
- When can I take the test again? You are allowed to take the test again whenever you wish. There are no restrictions for repeating the test.
- Where are the other UK test centres? If we are unable to provide a test date that is suitable for you, you may wish to try another test centre. Please visit the IELTS website, http://www.ielts.org/ for a full list of UK test centres. Further information on the test can be found through the British Council Take IELTS website: http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/
- What is the RE-MARK procedure of an IELTS test result? [1- page PDF]
- Am I entitled to a refund if I cancel my test registration? [1- page PDF]
- Am I entitled to a refund if I am absent on test day? If you are absent on the test day, your fee will not be refunded. If you are unable to attend on the test day for a serious reason, please contact the us immediately for advice (contact details below).
- What should I do if I am unable to attend on test day? If you are unable to attend on the test day for a serious reason, please contact us immediately for advice (contact details below).
If you have any other queries please contact us at:IELTS Examinations
The Language CentreThe McClay Library
Queen’s University Belfast
Tel: 02890 976178
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm