Skip to main content



Who can I contact to discuss ways HPC can enhance my research at Queen's University?  You can discuss your HPC requirements with the Research Computing team.

Help! I'm new to HPC and am finding it hard to get started!  You can sign up for our Fundamentals of HPC training course.

I'm a MATLAB user. Does the University have a site license?  Yes, we have what is called a Total Academic Headcount (TAH) license. You can access MATLAB from the Research section in QOL. Please see the MATLAB section for more information.

How do I run an "R" program?  A typical command looks like this:

/contrib2/R-2.5.0/bin/R CMD BATCH rtest.R
where rtest.R is the name of your "R" program.
Submit this command to the "linux" queue.

In This Section

            Twitter Icon