Accessing the Service
Access Queen's Online: To access services using Queen's Online (QOL), login using ads\staff_id (or student_id) and your given password.
To access your network files remotely/off-campus: Most staff members are still on the Novell system for central file storage and should use Netstorage for remote access (Netstorage is the utility available from the My Files link in Queen’s Online). If you have a Queen's Drive (Q: Drive) use the same link but the system, Queen's Drve Web Access, is different (and is described in the document Queen's Drive Web Access [PDF].Access your Windows 7 PC (remotely)
- Within the control panel, click on 'System', 'Remote Settings' and then click 'Allow Connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication (more secure)'.
- From your list of programs find and run Remote Desktop Connection (you need to know the IP of your PC).
- Log in using your staff / student number and QOL password.
Note: Your PC needs to remain on. Use this service sparingly, that is remember to change your Remote Settings back to 'Don’t allow connections to this computer'.
Access a Windows Desktop using Citrix. This is a secure Web-based remote access service to facilitate the following:
- Access to H: drive and other mapped drives
- Swap files between a local PC and the H: or other mapped drive
- Use Office applications
- Access email using Outlook (staff only – students can access their email using Outlook Web Access)
- Access Library journals as on campus
To use Citrix, you need a PC connected to a phone-based or broadband-based Internet connection. Initially and only once, the Citrix ICA Web Client must be downloaded to your web. The service is accessible from https://offcampus.qub.ac.uk.
- Login using your Queen's Online username and password.
- Click on the second Tab heading titled 'Citrix Client Download' then click on the link displayed (the URL is http://www.qub.ac.uk/offcampus/CitrixReceiver.exe). [This will begin the download of the ICA Client file to your PC (this has only to be done once)].
The first tab, Applications, presents a number of options:
- Office 2010 Desktop
- Staff Desktop Office 2007
Double click the appropriate icon and this will display the remote window. You should note that access from off- campus is subject to the same acceptable use and other security policies as apply when you are working on campus.
If you cannot connect to the service and cannot resolve the problem then send email the IT Help Desk Advisory@qub.ac.uk describing the problem and your PC configuration. Please include your staff or student number in the message.
Note: Please ensure that you exit Citrix by logging off the Citrix window.
Note: You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to download pdf files. This software can be downloaded from the Adobe website.