Frequently Asked Questions
Information about acquiring a student experience bursary is described in the FAQ section of the Income and Finance pages
- What services can I pay for using my Student Smart card? (pdf file- 1 page)
- How do I gain access to my Student Experience Bursary? (pdf file- 1 page)
- How can I keep track of how much I have in my Student Experience Bursary purse? (webpage)
- What happens to any money remaining in my Student Experience Bursary purse? (pdf file- 1 page)
- What happens if my circumstances change after I receive my smart card – for example, if I change course or my graduation date changes? (pdf file- 1 page)
- How do I add funds to the my smart card, for example for printing? (pdf file- 1 page)
- I don’t like the photograph on my card, can I get a new picture? (pdf file- 1 page)
- Where can I find detailed information on my smart card? (webpage)
- When I put my card into a reader it displays 'Card not responding' - what do I do? (pdf file- 1 page)
- I would like to pay part of my Library Fine using the money in the Personal Cash Purse? (pdf file- 1 page)
- I have completed my study at QUB and have money still on my Smart Card - how can I spend this?
Students are advised to run down the value on their print and copy purse, all purses, in their final year as it is not possible to provide a refund mechanism.
Note: You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to download pdf files. This software can be downloaded from the Adobe website