5 Good Reasons for Studying at Elmwood Learning and Teaching Centre
1. Elmwood Learning and Teaching Centre supports the modern student. There are new social and group learning points, which facilitate wireless, and encourage students to interact and engage in group activities, as well as catch up with friends online or face to face.
2. There are a range of computer labs which have been designed with the student in mind. All student work-station areas offer students an excellent working space. Scanning, as well as colour and black/white printing facilities are available. All computers are equipped with DVD/CD/USB drives.
3. There are eleven student group work areas. Each area can support up to six students and offers computing support.
4. Convenient opening times - during the semester Elmwood Learning and Teaching Centre is opened from 9:00am to 9.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9:00am to 4:30pm on Friday.
5. Elmwood Learning and Teaching Centre has a central location next door to the Students’ Union on Elmwood Avenue.