Off Campus Access
The following Queen's services can be accessed from off-campus:
- Use Queen's Online to acccess your module and School resources.
- Your email: https://owa.qub.ac.uk/ - to get instructions about using OWA read the User Guide: Reference Guide - new student email service [17-page PDF].
- The Files QDrive link in Queen's Online - enables you to access the files on your Queen's drive.
- Once loged into this service known as Queens Drive Web Access you download and upload files from off-campus. Find out more about accessing your using the Queen's Drive off-campus document [PDF].
- See important advice about Saving your Work.
- A Queen's computer from off-campus via the Citrix Secure Gateway: this is described in the Remote Access section.
See also the FAQs section for more question and answers.
If staying in Queen's acccommodation you can connect to the Internet: this is explained on the Student Accommodation website: http://go.qub.ac.uk/stayatqueensnetwork
Note: You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to download pdf files. This software can be downloaded from the Adobe website.