There is a wireless service available for staff and students at Queen's, which can be set-up and ready to use in 3 quick, easy steps! This service is accessible on Windows laptops and Macs, as well as a selection of mobile phones.
Staff and students can connect to Queen's wireless in a large number of wireless network areas located throughout campus.
Going to visit another educational institution? Did you know it is possible for Queen's staff and students to get wireless access (via eduroam) when visiting any eduroam enabled institution? Find out more about the eduroam service which is currently available.
Wireless and mobile phone support is widely available in the form of step-by-step instruction flyers/manuals and useful videos for configuring your device to connect to QUB Sec and eduroam. Depending on demand, wireless workshops may also be organised.
There are also a number of related services:
- Printing via the web - enabling you to print from your own wireless laptop to any of the printers in the Student Computer Areas i.e. The McClay Library
- Borrowing laptops from the library
- Purchasing laptops via Queen's
- Gaining invaluable advice on how to protect your laptop
- Eduroam - access on the move
Click on the links on the right of this page, to find out more about the extensive wireless/mobile phone services available to support staff and students at Queen's.