Qsis offers a Self Service facility through which you can,
- Check your enrolments
- Check your timetable
- View information relating to your Advisor/Supervisor/Personal Tutor
- Maintain your address/phone/email details
- Maintain your emergency contact details
- View your fee/finance details
- Access Exam timetable (when available)
- Access Exam results
- View any holds (for example blocking access to the library due to non-payment of fines)
- Track any tasks and progress assigned in your To Do list
- Register for graduation (when applicable)
To access Qsis go to Queen's Online and click the Qsis link .
Note: It is important that your personal information is accurate as the University will use these details when communicating with you. For changes to course-related information you should contact your advisor of studies and for any other changes contact the Student Administrative Services and Systems (Student Records) Office at email@example.com.