Some of the main services which you can access through Queen's Online are:
- Email: On your Queen's Online Home page look for the link My Email, connect to Outlook Web Access (OWA) . Note: You can also access email directly via https://owa.qub.ac.uk. To learn more about using Outlook please consult the Reference Guide - new student email service [PDF].
- Your Filestore known as your Queen's drive - this is where you can store your work and access it from anywhere on the Internet. For example...
1) when in Queen's when you save a Word document you can choose to save it to your Queen's drive.
2) And then when you are off-campus log in to Queen's Online and click Files QDrive to access your Queen's Drive. Find out more about accessing your Queen's Drive off-campus [PDF].
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE): This contains your module resources. Find out more about the VLE.
The Frequently Asked Questions about Queen's Online are essential readng about any issues using QOL.
Note: You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to download pdf files. This software can be downloaded from the Adobe website.