Queen's Online VLE
Through Queen's Online (QOL) you
- can access learning resources for your modules,
- take part in a discussion forum (where applicable)
- see announcements posted by your tutor to the class
- may be asked to submit your assignments via Queen's Online (please note: submissions are limited to 50 Mb, you may need to reduce the size of any images which might bulk up your submission.
- may take some of your assessments using Questionmark, via Queen's Online.
- can access your library account information is available via Queen's Online under the heading My Library. For each individual, this will include a summary of details of overdue items, of reserved items awaiting collection, amount of charges owing and a direct link into My Account.
- can access Learning Home where your School has places annoucements and resources for you
- can access Qsis to check your timetable, maintain your address/phone/email details, view your fee/finance details, access exam timetable and results.To access Qsis go to Queen's Online and click the Qsis link
To access QOL off- or on-campus the web address is http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol (remember to type ads\ before your student number in the username field and type in your normal password).
The Frequently Asked Questions about Queen's Online are essential reading about any issues using QOL.