Access to the Library
- The Medical Library is located on the ground floor of the Mulhouse Building on the Royal Victoria Hospital site.
- There are no designated disabled parking spaces. Contact Secretaries (028 9097 8909/8912) in advance to arrange access with Car Parking Services.
Getting around the building
- Automatic doors and a ramp are available at the building entrance.
- Accessible toilets are available.
- If you need help accessing any parts of the Library just ask any member of staff
- Help with book fetching and photocopying is also available – just ask!
In an emergency
- Staff will direct all Library users to the designated meeting point.
Anne Marsh (enquiries):
Tel: 028 9097 8911
Issue Desk (renewals)
Tel: 028 9097 6021/8906
Visitors to HSC Libraries who require assistance, are advised to contact the libraries directly before visiting.