The McClay Library
- Disabled parking spaces are available near the library entrance.
- There are automatic doors at the library entrance and cards must be scanned for entry.
- Accessible entry is provided via a gate.
Getting around the building
There are lifts to all floors in the library.
- Accessible toilets are available on all floors
- If you need help accessing any parts of the Library, ask any member of staff at the Borrower Services Desk or any Enquiry Desk.
- Help with book fetching and photocopying is also available – just ask!
In an emergency
- In the event of an emergency do not use the lifts.
- Library staff will direct all Library users in the event of an emergency.
- Refuge points are located at all fire exits in the building.
- Wheelchair lifts are also available - please ask at Reception.
Contact Sally Bridge in advance if you wish to find out more about evacuation procedures in advance of your visit.
Library service queries, comments and suggestions
Sally Bridge (Information Services Disability Co-ordinator)
Phone: 028 9097 6145
Borrower Services Desk (renewals, reservations):
Phone: 028 9097 6135
Information Desk (general enquiries):
Phone: 028 9097 6344