The Inter-Library Loans Service exists to obtain material which you need for your work, but is not available at any branch of Queen's University Library.
The service is available to the following groups of Library users:
- students and staff at Queen's University
- AFBI and HSC staff who are registered members of Queen's University Library
- associate members (for a fee).
Further information is available by following the links below:
- Making a request
- How long will a request take?
- Receiving inter-library loan items
- Loans and returns
- Charges and additional services
- In demand, overdue or lost items
- Contact details