Articles delivered via DRM Lite
If the British Library is able to supply your Inter-Library Loan article request, a link to the pdf document is delivered by email.
- You will receive an email from Sender: email@example.com with an active link to your document.
- Click on this link to go to the document retrieval page.
- Click to download your document.
- You will be prompted to enter your British Library On Demand username and password in order to open the document.
- We recommend that you print off your document, and also save the document to a drive or memory stick.
Click here for a DRM Lite Problem Solving Guide.
Postal Delivery - photocopied articles are posted directly to you.
For loan items, QUB staff and students will receive an email to notify them to collect the item(s) from the Branch Library where they made the request.
HSC staff will either receive a notification to collect the item from the library where the request was made, or the item will be posted to you, depending on your work address.
Restrictions are placed on some material, by the lending library requiring that it be used in the library only.