Queen's libraries are designed to suit the way you want to work.
- PC workstations
- Individual study booths and tables,
- Bookable Group Study Rooms
- Soft seating areas for more relaxed studying
The ground floor of The McClay Library is open until 2am most weekday evenings. There is 24 hour opening ahead of exams.
In the C.S. Lewis Room on the 1st floor of The McClay Library, a replica wardrobe door opens to a reading room dedicated to Lewis, featuring a table map and engraved quotations.
Please respect your study environment
- Be aware of the food and drinks policy in the library you are using.
- Observe the silent and quiet study areas
- Consume only drinks with secure tops
- Food can only be consumed in designated areas
- Place all waste in the bins provided
- Do not leave your belongings to reserve a seat if you will be away for more than 30 minutes. Seating cannot be reserved.