The Library uses social media as a communication tool to:
- Inform staff and students about news and developments
- Promote services and resources
- Assist staff and students in using the library
As a two-way communication tool, the Library also welcomes questions and feedback about its services and resources.
- follow Queen's University Belfast Library at http://www.facebook.com/QueensUniversityBelfastLibrary
- follow QUB Library at http://twitter.com/libraryatqub
- follow Library at QUB at http://www.youtube.com/user/QUBLibrary
Please see our Social Media House Rules
All data and information provided on the Library's social media platforms is for information purposes only. The Library at Queen's makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currency, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.