Business Networks develops and runs a range of events, including lectures, master classes, evening networking events and conferences, associated with the business, innovation and lecture series programmes that it manages. These events:
- Help to strengthen links and forge new connections between the University and the business community, local policy makers and entrepreneurs that will support economic growth in Northern Ireland.
- Promote enterprise and innovation locally, nationally and internationally.
- Facilitate access by the local business community to the international networks and research strengths of Queen’s University.
- Provide access to speakers of international reputation and share international best practice in various aspects of business and innovation.
- Help to strengthen links and develop partnerships with key international institutions and universities to share best practice and raise awareness of Queen’s as a world-class University.
Among the initiatives and programmes managed by the Business Networks Managers are the Chief Executives’ Club at Queen’s, the IntertradeIreland All-Island Innovation Programme, the Creative Industries Programme, the STEM Programme and the annual Sir Bernard Crossland Lecture.