CHOOSE YOUR ROUTE TO DEGREEPLUS:
You can gain more than one DegreePlus accreditation
Route A Menu of Approved Activities : One substantial, Route A activity: automatic qualification
- Complete the full requirements under the supervision of an approved provider to automatically qualify for Degree Plus at graduation.
- The programmes are substantial, intensive activities. Some will entail 100 hours+ of engagement
- Queries on Route A activities should be made directly to named provider (details are shown in the information on Route A menu).
- Create your own personalised DegreePlus award by combining a range of smaller activities
- Deadline for receipt of applications at firstname.lastname@example.org are shown below
- Unlike Route A, the Route B list is not exhaustive. There is some scope for students to submit other qualifying activities e.g. starting own business.
Whichever route you choose, you will be encouraged to use Myfuture to search and book relevant events and work experiences
ROUTE A: Deadlines are set by the provider of each activity
ROUTE B: Applications must be submitted to email@example.com before:
> 2nd of April in the year of graduation: For those graduating in summer
> 2nd of October in the year of graduation: For those graduating in winter