NEW INSIGHT INTO MANAGEMENT FOR 2018 (Event Fee £40):
NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS: BOOK VIA MYFUTURE>CAREERS EVENTS>INSIGHT INTO MANAGEMENT
Insight participants can expect:
- 3 Days of fast-moving, team-based challenges to develop your commercial awareness and management skills: Insight will introduce you to a team of peers, who are encouraged to quickly bond and work their way through a programme of time-limited business games and challenges. The exercises are designed to help you and your peers/friends (from any discipline) to quickly develop your commercial awareness in a lively, safe and friendly atmosphere. During Insight, getting the chance to learn through experience is more important than any mistakes that you may make along the way. Past participants recommend it as “ a really enjoyable way to develop your teamwork; management and leadership skills”. You will undoubtedly meet new people and enjoy the fun aspect Insight as you and your new team work together to compete against the other teams in a series of active learning challenges.
- Get ready to “think outside the box”, come up with innovative ideas, negotiate deals and make decisions on any business risks that you and your team may elect take as you compete for the team prizes in the Global business, environment, charity/voluntary sector challenges and environmental challenges that Insight will throw at you.
- Get help along the way from people who have already “been there and done it”: We will introduce you to a team mentor who will be a recent graduate (from any academic discipline) who is now working in a management job; impartial Career Consultants, employers and other guest presenters. Together, they will facilitate the challenges, workshops and offer you tips, learning experiences plus introductions to networks that you can take away with you long after Insight into Management is over.
RECOGNITION: Insight into Management is nationally recognised and valued by graduate recruiters, and is accredited by Queen's University Belfast via DegreePlus Route A
APPLICATION, FEE PAYMENT AND CLOSING DATES:
- The final closing date for completion of both applications and fee payment is 20th of April 2018 but early application is advised as spaces on this programme are limited and will be filled on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Once your booking has been received you will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place and provide instruction on how to pay via the QOL Student Smartcard payment system
- FINAL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE 20TH OF APRIL 2018.
- Payment kiosks are available in the Student Guidance Centre SGC Hub where a Student Helper can assist you if your are not familiar with the system; McClay Library; Students Union, Elms Village)
- This programme takes place in the Ashby Building on Stranmillis Road and at the Student Guidance (opening at the Ashby at 9am on Monday 14th of May 2018)
- If you have any further queries, please contact us on email@example.com
FUTHER COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS
“The team facilitators were fantastic. I’ve never had a workshop so comprehensively informative and enjoyable that challenged me”
“Excellent and enjoyable”
“Improved my confidence in a fun and interactive way. Brilliant information given on interview skills and met so many new people”
“Insight was helpful for the future to hear experiences of the team facilitators about their interview process etc.”
“Developed my team working skills and skills in managing a project as part of a team”
“Useful and enjoyable. Liked that the team facilitators were approachable and we could relate to them”
“The Global Challenge showed us a range of skills”
“Enjoyable and challenging”
“Good fun and craic and liked mixing with the teams to get to know more people”