The market intelligence function aims to inform University-wide domestic and international recruitment targets, new curriculum development and effective lifecycle portfolio management.
- Analysis of statistical market demand information
- Competitor analysis
- Inform brand development
- Inform market segmentation
- Obtain feedback on the Queen’s student experience and identification of areas for improvement
These functions are achieved through the provision of in-house desk research, focus groups, depth interviews and online surveys and the management of externally sourced market research projects.
Some examples of recent projects include:
- Competitor analysis and telephone depth interviews to inform the introduction of a proposed new MA course
- Online survey and focus groups with final year students to inform the Queen’s postgraduate taught course portfolio
- Online survey with residents of Queen’s accommodation to identify satisfaction levels and identify areas for improvement
- Focus groups with students to inform the development of videos for the Queen’s website
For more information contact:
Marketing Intelligence Officer
Dr Kathryn Boyd
Tel: (028) 9097 1088