The Belfast and Dublin Workplace Study Tour
It consists of structured visits providing workplace insights to include work practices, people and environments. Key features:
- Visit a number of key organisations across the public, private & voluntary sectors in Belfast and Dublin
- Previous visits have included; PwC, Irish Civil Service and Google.
- Gain an insight into work cultures, people and environments
- Get valuable tips from recruiters and professionals
- Find out about summer internships, placements and graduate opportunities
- Degree Plus Route A
"I learned how the skills which I am developing in my degree, extra-curricular activities and pt job can be applied to various types of jobs and positions.”"Student Participant
Open to degree registered students of Queen's (all levels) from the following Schools: Arts, English and Languages; History, Anthropology, Philiosophy and Politics; Social Sciences and Education; Institute of Theology; Behavioural Sciences.
Preference may be given to students from under-represented courses.
Students are required to pay £50 to cover costs of transport and accommodation.
How to apply
Applications open at the Work Experience Fair in February and close in early March. Check MyFuture for details.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the interest list for this Tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org