London Finance and Business Workplace Study Tour
This Tour takes place in September - just before the start of Semester 1
It consists of visits to key companies in the fields of Banking, Insurance and Professional Services.
- Previous visits have included: AON, Bank of England, Citi, EY, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, Liberty Speciality Markets, Lloyds, Morgan Stanley
- Network with recent graduates and senior professionals
- Gain an insight into work cultures, people and environments
- Get valuable tips from recruiters
- Find out about summer internships, placements and graduate opportunities
- Complete a Certificate in Workplace Learning which is accredited by Degree Plus
"I feel that the Study Tour experience has had a significant impact on my career development and future career plans. It has opened my eyes to the vast opportunities available in the finance sector."Clodagh McCambridge
Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Open to degree registered students of Queen's.
- Out of 24 places, 20 will be allocated to Queen's Management School students. Leaving 4 places open to students from any School.
- Open to most levels of study – applicants must still be registered students during the tour (September).
- Preference will be given to students who have not already participated in another Workplace Study Tour or the GLE Asia Programme.
- Preference may be given to students from under-represented courses.
How to apply
- There is a competitive application process through which applicants must demonstrate their motivation and commitment to working in this sector in London.
- The programme launches for applications around March. Check MyFuture for details of the Information Session.
Approximately £100 per student which covers transport and accommodation. Students will be required to pay for their own meals.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the interest list for this Tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What previous students say
2017 Tour Video
2016 Tour Video